Wednesday, June 20, 2007

New Adsense Ad?

I was working on adding an opt in list to my Ruby Study Notes Download page, when I saw a New Adsense ad. The ad says - View ads about and then shows a search box below it. This is the first time I have seen such an Adsense ad. Anyone else has had a similar experience? I want to check it out but can't on my own site!

Update: A discussion on this topic at Digital Point says that - A search box instead of adsense links only unit is shown if there is no actual ads for that particular page to display. Adsense unit text + links shows public service ads; unit with links only show this search box. There is no setting in adsense setup to get this to show permanently (not sure anyone would want that though).


Technorati Tags:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home