Monday, June 18, 2007

Increasing Google Page Rank

I have been busy building and promoting my RubyLearning website that helps beginners in programming, learn the Ruby programming language.

Recently, I have been using HitTail the only product that reveals in real time which keywords people use to find your website. When acted on, they can increase the natural search traffic to your website. Using HitTail I have also been monitoring my incoming links from 'Social Bookmarking' sites and I find that from a Developer's perspective, DZone, del.icio.us and StumbleUpon (in that order) are the best to use along with Search engine optimization to make a website visible.

If people like your site or blog post and bookmark it on these sites, with time, your Google Page Rank will also increase.

What has been your experience? I'd definitely like to hear.


Technorati Tags: , , , ,
Blogs linking to this article

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home