Saturday, October 08, 2005

Web CEO

I have been experimenting with Web CEO for Search Engine Optimization (SEO), for my Chess Online Blog. I have been using it for sometime now and the results are encouraging. For example, if you search for "Chess Blogs", you will find that my blog is listed 2nd on MSN search and 15th on Yahoo search. Not bad at all. This was possible by the various suggestions made by Web CEO. I know that I can improve this further.

With Web CEO you can:
  • Research your keywords

  • Optimize your site for high rankings in search engines

  • Submit your URLs to search engines

  • Check your rankings with search engines

  • Know who links to your site and competition

and much more. Why don't you give it a try and it's free too.
Technorati Tags: ,
Blogs linking to this article

1 Comments:

Blogger David said...

i put a link up to your site. glad you stoped by. david.

http://themetropolis.blogspot.com

7:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home