Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Blog sports a new look

Vaspers the Grate posted some constructive criticism on my blog about it's look and feel, tagline, focus and what should appear in the right column. I have incorporated a lot of Steven's suggestion and changed the focus of the blog too, as should be obvious from the new tagline. Sebastian has suggested opening a new browser window, when someone clicks on my links. What do you think about the 'new look' blog?

Update: I have added a 'Freebies' section on my side bar. Check it out.
Technorati Tags:
Blogs linking to this article

2 Comments:

Blogger Sebastian said...

A suggestion
Links in posts should open in new browser windows.

Any luck with the domain name.

12:03 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks for the suggestion. I will incorporate that. I have not yet taken a domain name. What did you do?

12:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home