Friday, May 27, 2005

Blogs I definitely read

I have about 114 feeds in Bloglines, that I read every day. However, some of the blogs I definitely read are:

Darren Rowse's blog at ProBlogger. It's a blog that Darren says 'helping bloggers earn money'.

Improbulus' blog at A Consuming Experience. The blog, as she says, are her thoughts on her experiences as a consumer of products, services, from reviews to raves, rants and random thoughts - concentrating on technology, gadgets, software, product usability, consumer issues, customer service.

A group blog at Mandarin Design. An informative blog on web site design.

Update:
Steven Streight's blog at Vaspers the Grate. It's a blog that Steven says is about 'Web research. Web usability analysis. Blogology'.

Rajesh Jain's blog at Emergic.org. It's a blog that Rajesh says is about 'Emerging Technologies, Enterprises and Markets'.
Technorati Tags:

1 Comments:

Blogger Improbulus said...

Hi there SatishTalim, just spotted this on searching for links to my site!

Thanks very much for your links and your support and comments on my blog.

Best wishes,
Improbulus.

1:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home