Saturday, May 28, 2005

8 Ways To Decide What To Blog About Next

I have started reading Steven Streight's blog - 'Vaspers the Grate' regularly. His current post 8 Ways To Decide What To Blog About Next makes an interesting read. The eight ways according to him are:
  • CONTEMPLATE
  • INNOVATE
  • IRRITATE
  • ILLUMINATE
  • IMAGINATE
  • EMULATE
  • MEDITATE
  • SPECULATE
Good food for our thought process. Read on.

Update: I found this related, informative post 10 Ways To Get the Creative Juices Flowing on another blog.
Technorati Tags: ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Helen said...

This is a good article and interesting blog. I also found the "readlerless bloggin" post of 5/26 had some interesting perspectives on blogging in general.
Peace...........

5:29 PM  
Blogger steven edward streight said...

Satish, I wrote that post on 8 Ways to Decide What to Blog About Next for YOU.

I really wrote it thinking, "I'll bet Satish would like this article."

And I was correct.

I'm going to write another article for you, with you in mind, called "Reciprocal Commenting", a post I wrote a while ago, got some pro and con responses, and was controversial.

Later today.

9:28 PM  
Blogger steven edward streight said...

Helen: thank you for promoting me here. Is that a purple inked finger revolution sign you're making there in your photo?

9:29 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Thank you Helen and Steven for your kind comments. Steven, I look forward to your new post.

5:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home