Monday, August 22, 2005

BlogDay2005

Spark Armada is promoting August 31st 2005 as 'International Blog Day'. On this day, every blogger will post a recommendation of 5 new blogs. Hopefully, on this day all Blog web surfers will find themselves leaping and discovering new, unknown blogs. Nir Ofir of Spark Armada is also holding a BlogDay design Contest for that day and I was hoping that some Indian web designer would create a design putting together a theme featuring India and International Blog day. Any takers?
Update (24th Aug): Indian Bloggers where are you all? Have you found 5 Blogs for your BlogDay post? Only seven more days remaining.
Update (31st Aug): Today is 'International Blog Day'. Today, I would like to recommend the following Indian Blogs, in no particular order -
(a) AnilDigital's Blog
(b) Sebastian Joseph
(c) Footsteps on Clouds
(d) Googling Thoughts
(e) Trivial Matters
Technorati Tags:
Blogs linking to this article

7 Comments:

Blogger SillyBahrainiGirl said...

thanks for all the useful tips on this blog ;)

12:31 PM  
Blogger Mayuresh Kadu said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

1:49 PM  
Blogger Mayuresh Kadu said...

I have written to a certain Mangesh from Aqshar.com who's work comes with a distinct Indian taste.

His patriotic wallpapers have been adoring my desktop with pride for over the last year or more.

I have written asking whether he would want to take the call

1:51 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks Mayuresh.

2:58 PM  
Blogger bschneider5 said...

I've never heard of that..thanks!

6:36 AM  
Blogger Anil said...

It would be nice if you add my blog link in your blogroll.I am adding your blog link on my blog. Is there any special event on Blog Day in Pune? Please inform me if there is any.

9:03 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

thanks, for nominating me [If I can put it that way.]

7:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home