Saturday, June 11, 2005

Blogging Tips

I would like to post here some of the blogging tips that I came across.
(1) I recently discovered Web CEO, an excellent tool for search engine optimization. What I love about this program, it gives me everything I need to run and promote my site. I recommend you to download the Free Edition from their Web site. Updated: 10th June 2005

(2) If you want to optimize your blog for search engines, popularly known as SEO, then you must check out these Free SEO Tools.

(3) Two sites that help you get ideas for new keywords to help you improve your ad relevance are:
Overture Tool
Google Adwords: Keyword Tool.
Updated: 12th June 2005 - Digital Point's Free Keyword Suggestion Tool shows you the results of your query from both Wordtracker and Overture for determining which phrases are searched most often.

(4) This one is related to Yahoo search - how to find pages linking to your own site. Pandia has a full article on this.
Very briefly:
(a) This one searches for inbound links - it finds all pages that link to exactly the page you tell it to. So
link:http://personalwebsiteblog.blogspot.com will find all pages that link to my blog's home page.
(b) With linkdomain you can search for all pages that link to any page within a domain. For example:
linkdomain:personalwebsiteblog.blogspot.com
Hat tip to Sebastian.

(5) If you are using Technorati to create your own tags; do not create a tag with a digit in it - Technorati fails to tag it!
Technorati Tags:
Blogs linking to this article

1 Comments:

Blogger Sebastian said...

Hi Satish

Does Blogrolling.com provide a way to find out who all have blogrolled me?

11:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home