Thursday, June 16, 2005

Adsense code modifications

I want to ensure that the html of my blog is conforming to W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN standards. When I validate my markup using the Free W3C Markup Validation Service, I get errors for html code related to Adsense. I had written to Adsense Support about this and here is their reply.

We do allow modification of our code to comply with W3C HTML and XHTML standards. In order to make your code compliant, you'll need to make the following changes to the AdSense for search code:

1. Remove the closing </input> and </image> tags
2. Add an additional closing '/' to the end of the opening html tags for <input> and <image>. This should occur for all 'image' and 'input' tags.

Please note that the AdSense for search code may only be modified as specified above. Our program policies do not permit any additional modifications. We appreciate your understanding.


Technorati Tags: ,
Blogs linking to this article

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home