Monday, May 23, 2005

Here is to the musical baton

Oh! I got it too, thanks to Amit Karmakar. Right then, here's mine -

Total volume of music files on my computer

LOL. One full hard disk; size you guess.

The last CD I bought was

I never buy CD's. Shhhhh. Well, my daughter gifted me Mahamantras - Pandit Jasraj

Song playing right now

An oldie. To Sir With Love - Lulu

Five songs I listen to a lot, or that mean a lot to me

What five? I have a big enough list to fill up my entire blog! You said 5 songs, well here they are:

1. To Sir With Love - Lulu
2. One moment in time - Vanessa May
3. Hasta Manana - Abba
4. Summer Holidays - Cliff Richard
5. Oh! What a feeling - Flash Dance

Five people to whom I am passing the baton

Five 'bakras' - Chirayu, Ravi, Saswat Pattanayak, Helen, Akshay
Technorati Tags:

1 Comments:

Blogger Helen said...

All taken care of, Satish!
Peace..............

4:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home