Sunday, May 22, 2005

My First Post

It's been nearly three weeks since I started my blog on Chess. It has been a great experience.

Today, most of my free time is spent on reading other blogs, writing for my Chess blog and playing chess. Professionally, I have been in the Information Technology and Training field for over two decades.

The last couple of weeks I have been working to get this blog going. I have been thinking about the blog's focus - should it be a technical blog, a personal blog or a mix of both. Finally, I decided that it should be a mix of both Personal and Technical.

The reason I decided on Blogger was (a) it's free (b) I can set up my blog within minutes. About my URL? Again, I spent many days thinking about the URL name and one day, I ran into, and read this blog entry at FunMoneyBlog. Now you know!
Technorati Tags:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really liked your chess blog. I am no great player of chess but used to play it during my younger days. And I have included your chess blog in my group of links.

And your decision on making your new blog a mix of both technical and personal is really good because you will be able to attract both technical and non-technical people to your site. Wish you good luck in your new blog.

PS: If you like my blog, you may add a link to it.

7:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home