Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Your Blogshares are being traded!

Did you know that virtual shares of your blog site are being actively traded? No? Well, go to the link provided and search for your blog in the URL box provided.

BlogShares is a fantasy stock market where weblogs are the companies. Players get to invest a fictional B$500 on shares in blogs. Blogs are valued by their incoming links and add value to other blogs by linking to them. Prices can go up or down based on trading and the underlying value of the blog.

I would strongly suggest that you register on the site and at least claim your blog. What we could do to promote as an industry at BlogShares is, invest in each others shares! I am enjoying BlogShares!
Technorati Tags: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Anji said...

Thanks for leaving a comment about my site "Anji Patchwork", it was nice of you to visit. I don't play chess, but I have been playing on Blogshares now for several years. If only I could be so successful in real life!

5:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home